A) Induction Programme:
- In the Beginning the students are introduced to the facilities available in the college and the programmes of college.
- The faculty of the department introduce themselves to the students.
- The student are made aware of the facilities provided by the department and programmes of department.
- This programme Includes-
- * The syllabus for the year is dictated. * Evaluation scheme is explained. * Made aware of Internal Assessment. * Question paper pattern is explained.
- About Teaching Methods. -
- * Lectures. * Seminars. * Assignments. * Quiz.
B) Bridge Course:
- Bridge Course is conducted in the beginning of the Academic year.
- The previous year syllabus is reviewed.
- The students reading and writing skill is tested by giving exercises.
- Basic grammar classes are conducted.
- Basic grammar knowledge is tested through grammar exercises.
- To examine the depth of the knowledge in the subject passages are given for translation.
C) Periodical Meetings:
- Department meetings are conducted every Two OR Three month once.
- The minutes are noted down in a separate book.
- The subject discussed in the meeting would be about attendance, Performance of the students, Result, weaker student and other activities.
- Measures to be taken for the improvement in the performance of the weaker students.
- Student select the topic of their interest for active participation.
- This helps the students to refer various books.
- This improves the knowledge and writing skills of the students.
- Time is given for discussion.
- Topics are selected by the staff and given to the students.
- This improves the writing skills of the students.
- Correction of Assignment are made by the staff and given back to students.
- After completion of each lesson students are given to write Assignments.