Hindi Department History

His Holiness 1008 sri Srisaila Jagadguru Vageesh Panditaradhya Mahaswamiji as a founder President of S.J.P.V.V. Peetha established S.J.V.P. College of Arts, Science and Commerce in the year 1970 at Harihar.

The Department of Hindi is established with the start of the college itself Sri. S.R.Agadi Sri, M.Basavarajaiah and Sri, S.M. Dakshinamurthy served as Hindi lecturers on Temporary basis Sri, P.H.Ramakrishna Rao was appointed as a full time lecturer in the year 1972 and he served up to 2005.

Sri. H.G Srinivas is served as Guest lecturer from the year 2003 to 2007.

Smt, Madhumalthi is served as Guest lecturer from 2007 to 2009.

In the year 2009 Sri, Ramesh K. Parwati is appointed as a full time lecturer in the retired vacancy of Sri P.H Ramakrishna Rao.

Go to top