A) Induction Course (Programme) :
- The students are being introduced to the facilities available in the college and programmes of the college.
- The Teachers and the students introduced themselves mutually.
- The students are made aware of the facilities provided by the department nd plans and programmes of the department.
- The syllabus for the semester system is dictated.
- Evaluation scheme is explained.
- Made aware of Internal Assessment.
- Question paper pattern is explained.
- Teaching Methods - * Lectures. * Seminars. * Assignments. * Quiz.
B) Bridge Course :
Bridge course is conducted in the beginning of the year.
- The previous year syllabus is reviewed.
- The students reading and writing skill is tested by giving exercises.
- The Basic grammar classes are conducted.
- The basic and practical grammar knowledge is tested through exercises.
- To examine the perfectness of language practical translation is being conducted.
C) Periodical Meetings :
Department meetings are being conducted twice in a semester.
- The minutes are noted down in separate exercise book.
- The subject matter discussed in the meeting would be about attendance, performance of the students, Results, improvement of weak students etc.
- Measures to be taken for the improvement of week students.
D) Seminars :
- Students select the topics of their interest for active participation.
- It helps the students to refer various reference books.
- It improves the reading and writing skills of the students.
E) Assignments :
- Faculty of the department selects the suitable topics for assignments.
- It improve the writing skills of the students.
- Assignments prepared by the students are being corrected by the Concerned teachers and returned to the students for their reference.
- Assignments are given after the completion of each lesson.
Future plans and programmes :
- To organize state level and National level seminars.
- To start certificate or Diploma courses in Translation.
- To introduce Urdu as an optional subject.
- To subscribe some more important Journals and periodicals to the college Library.
- To establish Departmental Library.