The library functions as an integral part of the college. The objectives of the library are
- To build up a comprehensive and up to date need based collection of books, journals and other non-book materials like CD’s etc in the disciplines taught and researched in our college.
- To organize the conventional and non-conventional information sources in the systematic manner in order to provide efficient and prompt services to the end users..
- To disseminate information by issuing documentation lists and other Current Awareness Services for the benefit of teachers, researchers and students to keep them updated with the latest developments in their areas of their interest.
- To support the academic programmes offered ad curriculum requirements of the users.
- To promote the reading habits of students and faculty of the college.
- To support the educational, cultural activities of the college.
- To enter in to an arena of Information Communication Technology using Computer applications for quick and speedy information storage and retrieval.
- To join resources sharing activities of UGC through Network resource centers.
- To provide consortium of UGC IINFLIBNET N-list programme to access more than 2100 e-Journals, & 51000 e-books.